BUTTERCUP POWDER. No ashy flashback in selfies & photos. Flash-friendly loose face powder for Medium to Deep skin tones 1.25 oz
- FLASHBACK-SAFE. You never get a white cast or look ashy in bright lighting, selfies and photos.
- LONG-WEARING and OIL-FREE. Keeps your face matte for several hours.
- FINELY-MILLED. Fills in fine lines and pores, giving you an incredible AIRBRUSHED finish.
- Use alone or to set your foundation. Ideal for BAKING, HIGHLIGHTING and CONTOURING.
- Dermatologically-tested, hypoallergenic and won't clog pores. Not tested on animals.
- Product Dimensions: 2.56 x 2.56 x 1.57 inches; 0.02 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.02 pounds
- ASIN: B00U4CM8ZE
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
•Flash-friendly, yellow setting powder, with no ashy flashback.
•Light-weight, finely-milled loose translucent powder won't crease or clog pores.
•Blends naturally into your skin and does not oxidize or turn orange over time.
•A little goes a long way, so it will last a long time even with everyday use.
•BUTTERCUP for medium-deep skin tones and BUTTERCUP LIGHT for light skin tones.
How to avoid makeup "flashback".
In bright lighting or with flash photography, your face can end up with an awful white cast and look a different color from your body. This is because your makeup is not flashback-safe. You can avoid looking like a frosted doughnut in photos and selfies using Buttercup Loose Powder. Buttercup Setting Powder is completely flash-friendly so you never look chalky or ashy regardless of the intensity of the lighting.
How to "bake" your makeup.
•Apply your favorite liquid, cream or cream-to-powder foundation to even out your skin tone.
•Apply and blend a full-coverage concealer under your eyes and other parts of your face that you wish to highlight such as your chin, center of your forehead, the bridge of your nose and under the hollow of your cheeks.
•Use a blending brush, a damp makeup sponge or dry makeup wedge. Apply a thick layer of Buttercup Setting Powder to set your foundation, concealer or highlights.
•Allow the powder to sit for 5-10 minutes then dust away using a powder foundation brush.
•Your makeup is now "set", won't rub off easily and will last several hours longer.